Acne is a skin condition that shows up as different types of bumps. Acne can affect people from ages 10 through 40 and up. In fact, about 17 million people in the United States have acne.It also can be caused by the rapid production of a bacteria P. acnes. Acne can show up as any of the following: congested pores, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, papules, pustules, nodules, cysts, rosacea, or conglobata.
Acne vulgaris , the medical term for common acne, is the most common skin disease. Up to 20% of women develop mild acne. It is also found in some newborns.
Acne affects most teenagers to some extent. However, the disease is not restricted to any age group; adults in their 20s – even into their 40s – can get acne. Acne develops when the hair follicle of skin gets plugged by overproduction of sebum, dead cells and become infected by bacteria. Acne lesions range in severity from comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) to nodules and cysts.To avoid acne scarring, treating acne is important.
Acne is a disorder resulting from the action of hormones and other substances on the skin’s oil glands (sebaceous glands) and hair follicles.The sebaceous glands lie just beneath the skin’s surface. They produce sebum, an oily secretion that helps to preserve the flexibility of the hair and moisturizes the skin.
When severe, acne can lead to serious and permanent scarring. Even less severe cases can lead to scarring. About 8 in 10 preteens and teens have acne, along with many adults. Although acne is usually not a serious health threat, it can be a source of significant emotional distress. Acne can be disfiguring and upsetting to the patient.
Untreated acne can leave permanent scars; these may be treated by your dermatologist in the future. When acne is severe and forms deep “pus-filled” lumps, it is called cystic acne. Medical treatment can improve your appearance and self esteem, and prevent the development of lifelong scars.
Causes of Acne
Here are the list of the possible causes of Acne :
- There are tubes (ducts) that run to the surface of the skin from these glands. Too many of the cells lining the ducts are produced.
- Rising hormone levels during adolescence cause enlargement and over activity of the oil glands i n the skin.
- When these oil glands are overactive and the canals are blocked, the bacteria that normally live on the skin and in the oil multiply, and inflame the skin.
- The glands continue to secrete, leading to swelling behind the plug.
- Acne occurs when tiny holes on the surface of the skin called pores become clogged.
- High levels of humidity and sweating
- Hormonal changes related to menstrual periods, pregnancy, birth control pills , or stress.
- Stress, through increased output of hormones from the adrenal (stress) glands.
- Use of anabolic steroids.
- Any medication containing halogens (iodides, chlorides, bromides), lithium , barbiturates , or androgens.
Symptoms of Acne
Some sign and symptoms related to Acne are as follows :
- Small spots which known as “blackheads” (or open comedones).
- The largest spots are more likely to leave lasting scars.
- Whiteheads These are created when the openings of hair follicles become clogged and blocked with oil secretions and dead skin.
- Cysts : These are thick lumps beneath the surface of the skin, which are formed by the buildup of secretions deep within hair follicles.
- Redness of the face in discrete areas or covering the entire face.
- A tendency to flush or blush easily.
- Irritated, bloodshot, watery eyes.
Treatment of Acne
Here is list some of the methods for treating Candidiasis:
- Benzoyl peroxide : This is a chemical which is in many acne preparations. It opens up the blocked ducts, and helps to kill the bacteria.
- There are other chemicals sometimes used in creams and gels such as: salicylic acid, nicotinamide, and azelaic acid.
- Tretinoin (Retin-A) : This is applied to the skin as a cream, gel or liquid.
- Use ordinary hygiene on affected areas, washing your face once or twice daily with your usual soap or cleanser.
- Do not pick or squeeze. This may worsen scarring.
Acne Home Remedies
Acne is a disorder resulting from the action of hormones and other substances on the skin’s oil glands and hair follicles. It can be disfiguring and upsetting to the patient. Untreated acne can leave permanent scars; these may be treated by your dermatologist in the future. It can affect people from ages 10 through 40 and up. It develops when the hair follicle of skin gets plugged by overproduction of sebum, dead cells and become infected by bacteria.
The condition is most common in puberty , especially among Western societies most likely due to a higher genetic predisposition. Although acne is usually not a serious health threat, it can be a source of significant emotional distress. Acne can show up as any of the following: congested pores, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, papules, pustules, nodules, cysts, rosacea, or conglobata. It is so common that it’s considered a normal part of growing from a kid to an adult. To avoid acne scarring, treating acne is important.
The principle behind making acne home remedies is simple: to use the chemicals that are naturally occurring and present in various types of food, herbs and spices in order to treat the condition. Pharmaceutical companies often use antibiotics but these are not necessary when treating something as common as acne.
Antibiotics are filled with a number of strong chemicals in high dosages, suitable only for treating more serious ailments and conditions. It is not recommended to medicate oneself with antibiotics as it can cause a dependency, making the medication less effective as time goes on.
For individuals resorting to more natural methods of treating acne, one effective way is to drink lots of water, at least four pints of the clear liquid every day. This helps clean the system of toxins which may be causing the acne. Another method is by eating organic and fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition to increasing the amount of nutrients in the body, these also help improve the quality of a person’s complexion.
When looking for a remedy for acne, there are also a number of natural products which can be purchased over the counter. Again, as much as these are considered natural, chemicals are often added to preserve these elements.
Some possible suggestions include Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Zinc, Vitamin A & E. Tea Tree Oil contains substances fight the bacteria which cause acne. The enzymes in Aloe Vera also work the same way. Capsules containing Zinc, Vitamin A or E strengthen the immune system and help repair the skin.
Although these are considered natural, it is wise to consult a doctor prior to using these substances as the preservation chemicals added may have adverse effects on the skin or the individual’s body.
Home Remedies for Acne
Below are presented a few acne cure home remedies:
- Mix 1 tsp fresh coriander powder with a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply on pimples and black heads. Keep overnight and wash off gently the next morning.
- Gently apply fresh limejuice on pimples and blackheads.
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Place Strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
- Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight.
- Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne pimples and keep upto 1 hour, then wash.
- Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the pimples. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Take vitamin B5 and zinc supplements daily to strengthen the skin’s resistance to acne.
Lose Weight Fast: Discover Our Best Flat Belly Diet Pills For 2019
Overall Rating: 9.9/10
Phen375 is the all natural, powerful phentermine alternative with a difference. Our #1 choice for fast, safe, effective fat burning and weight loss. Phen375 also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on every order so you know the product is good!
Innovative weight loss product Phen375 combines a powerful appetite suppressing, fat burning weight loss supplement with a gentle metabolism booster, providing a unique, 24-hour weight loss solution. (Check out some of the success stories on the official website).
Made with clinically backed ingredients and vegetarian and vegan friendly capsules, Phen375 burns calories, increases metabolism and boosts energy levels, while reducing cravings, promoting better sleep and encouraging fat breakdown 24-7.
If you're serious about losing weight and care about your health, then Phen375 should be your choice.
Pro-Tip: Buy the multi-bottle packs for the best value price! Learn More…
Overall Rating: 9.5/10
Pure Forskolin 250 gives your weight loss efforts a big boost by increasing fat breaking enzymes and hormones within the body. You’ll break through stored fat and excess calories, making your weight loss journey quick and easy.
Forskolin has been shown in clinical tests to ‘elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage and fat mass…’
The active ingredient found in the product has also been used for years to treat a variety of different ailments and conditions. The ingredient is safe, beneficial, and has received very positive medical trial results. Forskolin helps to increase your metabolism, allowing your body to burn through more calories each day, meaning you’ll lose weight faster. Learn More…
Overall Rating: 9/10
Phen24 keeps your metabolism ticking throughout the night, eliminates the evening cravings that can undo your weight loss efforts and helps you get the restorative sleep you need to regulate your hunger hormones and make better dieting decisions during your waking hours.
By day, you’ll feel more energized and motivated to exercise (helping you further increase your metabolism to burn even more calories). And because Phen24 boosts your metabolism throughout the day as well as the night, you’ll be burning calories 24/7.