Warts are actually benign tumors of the epidermis caused by a virus. They can affect any area of the body, but are usually found on the fingers, hands, and feet. It is distributed with the full source and a small amount of documentation. Warts are usually painless with the exception of the warts on the soles of the feet. Warts are usually skin-colored and feel rough to the touch, but they can be dark, flat and smooth.
The appearance of a wart depends on where it is growing. They are generally harmless. However, warts can be disfiguring and embarrassing, and occasionally they itch or hurt (particularly on the feet). These are not the same warts commonly found on hands and feet. Children, especially teenagers, tend to be more susceptible to warts than adults; some people seem to be immune.
Plantar warts are a common skin infection on the bottom (plantar) side of your foot. Often warts disappear on their own, although it may take many months, or even years, for the warts to go away. Warts are usually painless with the exception of the warts on the soles of the feet. It is also possible for a variety of more serious lesions to appear on the foot, including malignant lesions such as carcinomas and melanomas.
There are many types of warts such as: common warts, flat warts also called juvenile warts, plantar warts, filiform warts. Some human papillomavirus subtypes also cause cervical cancer and other more obscure types of wart-related cancers. Common warts are often called “seed” warts because the blood vessels to the wart produce black dots that look like seeds. There are 60 or more types of HPV. Some types tend to cause warts on your skin. Treatment helps prevent common warts from spreading to other parts of your body or to other people.
Causes of Warts
The comman causes of Warts include the following :
- Genital Warts (or condyloma) is a Transmitted Disease (STD) caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV).
- Biting your nails can also cause warts to spread on your fingertips and around your nails.
- Molluscum Contagiosum.
- You can also get the wart virus by touching a towel or object used by someone who has the virus.
- Warts usually spread through breaks in your skin, such as a hangnail or scrape.
- Human papilloma virus.
- Immune deficiency – may cause widespread development of warts.
Symptoms of Warts
Some sign and symptoms related to Warts are as follows :
- Numerous small, smooth, flat (pinhead sized) lesions on forehead, cheeks, arms, or legs.
- Rough, round, or oval lesions on soles of feet — flat to slightly raised — painful to pressure.
- Small, fleshy, grainy bumps.
- Flesh-colored, white, pink or tan.
- A wart on the foot is called a “plantar wart.” It may be painful to walk on, as if stepping on a small rock in your shoe.
- Warts on the palms or feet are often flat.
- They are often found where the skin has been broken, such as near bitten fingernails or hangnails.
- Warts can also affect the inside of the mouth, the genital area, or the rectal area.
- Abnormally dark or light skin surrounding the lesion.
Treatment of Warts
Here is list of the methods for treating Warts :
- Special cushions are available at drugstores for plantar warts. These pads help relieve any pressure and pain from the warts.
- Lotions, plasters, and ointments sold at the store can sometimes be used to remove a wart. Only use these home treatments on older children.
- Immunotherapy, done by injecting a substance that causes an allergic reaction, may also be considered by your doctor.
- The doctor might recommend that you see a special skin doctor, called a dermatologist.
- Treating a wart quickly is best. It will help prevent new ones from forming.
- Stronger (prescription) medications may be required for removal of persistent warts.
- Surgical removal or removal by freezing ( cryotherapy ), burning ( electrocautery ), or laser treatment may be needed.
Warts Home Remedies
A wart is generally a small, rough tumour , typically on hands and feet, that resembles a cauliflower. The incubation period of a wart is 2 to 9 months following infection with the human papilloma virus (HPV) , during which time an excessive proliferation of skin growth slowly develops. Anybody can get warts, but kids get them more often than adults do. Lots of kids get warts, although some kids never get any warts at all. Genital warts (condylomata acuminata or venereal warts) are the most easily recognized sign of genital HPV infection. They can appear anywhere on the skin, but technically only those on the sole are properly called plantar warts. Certain types of warts, depending on location and cause, can be contagious from region to region, but are not transferable between species.
Home Remedies for Warts
Below are presented a few Warts cure home remedies:
- In the morning put the piece of onion over the wart, and use a bandaid to hold it in place. Keep the piece of onion on your wart all day.
- Apply vitamin E oil to the surrounding skin, then crush a clove of raw garlic, place it on the wart, and cover it with an adhesive bandage.
- Before you go to bed, apply a fresh piece of onion that had been soaked during the day.
- Cut fresh pineapple into thin slices. Apply to warts several times a day until they are gone.
- Massage the area with castor oil twice a day.
- Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems of figs and leaves.
Find This Post Useful?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating: / 5. Vote count:
Lose Weight Fast: Discover Our Best Flat Belly Diet Pills For 2019
Overall Rating: 9.9/10
Phen375 is the all natural, powerful phentermine alternative with a difference. Our #1 choice for fast, safe, effective fat burning and weight loss. Phen375 also offers a 60-day money-back guarantee on every order so you know the product is good!
Innovative weight loss product Phen375 combines a powerful appetite suppressing, fat burning weight loss supplement with a gentle metabolism booster, providing a unique, 24-hour weight loss solution. (Check out some of the success stories on the official website).
Made with clinically backed ingredients and vegetarian and vegan friendly capsules, Phen375 burns calories, increases metabolism and boosts energy levels, while reducing cravings, promoting better sleep and encouraging fat breakdown 24-7.
If you're serious about losing weight and care about your health, then Phen375 should be your choice.
Pro-Tip: Buy the multi-bottle packs for the best value price! Learn More…
Overall Rating: 9.5/10
Pure Forskolin 250 gives your weight loss efforts a big boost by increasing fat breaking enzymes and hormones within the body. You’ll break through stored fat and excess calories, making your weight loss journey quick and easy.
Forskolin has been shown in clinical tests to ‘elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage and fat mass…’
The active ingredient found in the product has also been used for years to treat a variety of different ailments and conditions. The ingredient is safe, beneficial, and has received very positive medical trial results. Forskolin helps to increase your metabolism, allowing your body to burn through more calories each day, meaning you’ll lose weight faster. Learn More…
Overall Rating: 9/10
Phen24 keeps your metabolism ticking throughout the night, eliminates the evening cravings that can undo your weight loss efforts and helps you get the restorative sleep you need to regulate your hunger hormones and make better dieting decisions during your waking hours.
By day, you’ll feel more energized and motivated to exercise (helping you further increase your metabolism to burn even more calories). And because Phen24 boosts your metabolism throughout the day as well as the night, you’ll be burning calories 24/7.