Good habits in our life help us live longer and lead a happy life. Below are some of these habits which I feel are crucial and should be followed conscientiously:
- Do not worry about death/health, enjoy every moment of your live
- Do not dwell into the past as it brings unnecessary stress. Let bygones be bygones.
- Spend 1-2 hours everyday alone. Utilize this time for the things you love to do like reading your favorite book, a long walk, painting or even doing nothing (meditation). This will renew your energy levels and increase your concentration.
- Do not compromise on your values but be open to change.
- Maintain a loving atmosphere in your home. Next time when you feel tensed try to spend quality time with your family and it will restore your body and mind.
- Help Others. Helping others makes you your life more beautiful and satisfying. Do not forget that by doing this you would be winning long lasting friends.
- Thank people around you for their favors.
- Pray – People who pray score high in psychological health. People who pray regularly have fewer health problems, experience less stress and show huge rise on a life-purpose index.
- Try to be happy for all the benefits you have received. Be happy and content with your life. Stop comparison with others as it will only add to your misery.
- Don’t be a loner. Chill out with your friends and talk more then often to them on phone. Do Call your friends home and do things together you always wanted to do.
- Go to bed early and wake up early. There is nothing more refreshing then early morning breeze.
- Be active and alert. New and fresh content for your brain is necessary in order to make it active.
- Keep doing something substantial and never retire as it slows down your body.
- Do not stress yourself too much. Take a break; plan a holiday with your family and friends. This will refresh your energy and prepare your body for an another bout with work.
- Love and achievements requires great risk. Prepare yourself beforehand for this risk.
- Take a break from Facebook. Social media exposure can cause all sorts of anxiety, feelings of inferiority, jealousy and stress. Skip Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. for a few days. You’ll have more time for yourself and feel better for it.
Find This Post Useful?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating: / 5. Vote count:
Be the first to rate this post.