We’ve compiled a big, useful list of the best diet and health websites (and Pinterest accounts!) you should be reading and following if you want to lose weight, get healthy and improve your life. These are amazing resources that should be in your bookmarks if you want to learn all about fitness, weight loss, healthy eating, diet, nutrition and health.
We’ve broken our hot list down into subject areas for your ease of use – some websites may appear in more than one category as they cover a broad array of topics.
Be sure to bookmark this page as we’ll update and add to the list. Future additions will include Youtube channels and podcasts. Oh, and don’t forget to share if you found this resource useful :) (Thanks!)
Best Diet & Weight Loss Websites
- Diet Doctor – Are you interested in keto or low carb diets? Diet Doctor will make your journey simple and inspiring. Diet Doctor’s goal is to empower people everywhere to revolutionize their health, by making low carb diets simple.
- Diet Spotlight – Evidence-based resource on weight loss, nutrition, low-carb meal planning, gut health, diet reviews and weight-loss plans. Diet Spotlight offers in-depth reviews on diet supplements, products and programs.
- Man v Fat – Man v Fat offers weight loss motivation, diet tips & weight loss transformations for men.
- Spark People – SparkPeople.com is the largest online diet and healthy living community with over 12 million registered members.
- Free Dieting – Free Dieting offers free diet plans and weight loss programs, information and tools.
- Truweight – Proven weight loss program through super foods. Truweight Review – No Pills, No machines, No Lies. Only honest weight loss through diet! Get your FREE Diet Score.
- Fitness Magazine – Fitness Magazine offers a huge amount of content centered around healthy eating, exercise and weight loss – this if their weight loss section which is chock-full of useful articles and info.
- Flat Belly Bible – Great source of diet, healthy eating, nutrition and weight loss articles, reviews and information. 22 diet, nutrition and weight loss calculators in our free diet tools section as well! (ok, we’re a little biased on this one) ;)
- Prevention – Prevention is your source for expert health tips, fast workouts, weight loss strategies, natural cures, nutrition advice, healthy recipes, and more.
- Shape – Shape Magazine is an excellent resource with Diet, fitness and beauty features, and an online community.
- Men’s Health – Men’s Health magazine is world-famous for its fitness and weight loss content for men.
- LiveStrong – offers diet, nutrition and fitness tips for a healthier lifestyle. Achieve your health goals with LiveStrong’s practical food and fitness tools, expert resources and an engaged community.
- Women’s Health Mag – Women’s Health is your go-to destination for new workouts, legit nutrition advice and weight loss tips, the latest health news, healthy recipes, and more.
- VeryWell Fit – Verywell Fit is your trusted source for information on eating well and exercising. Let our expert advice, creative workouts, and delicious recipes inspire you.
- Lose Weight by Eating – Audrey Johns lost 150 lbs in one year by eating! learn her tips to lose weight by eating!
- Calorie Lab – Calorie counter and nutrition facts database for tens of thousands of foods, including generic foods, brand name foods, and menu items from hundreds of fast food and table service restaurants.
- Trooist – Trooist helps women lose weight quickly, safely, and consistently through diet and yoga.
- Healthy Weight Forum – Free, independent and open to everyone. Primarily the Healthy Weight forum is a peer education based forum offering support, motivation, recipes and fellowship for those interested in reaching and maintaining a healthy weight.
Best Healthy Recipe/Healthy Eating/Nutrition Websites
- Eat Right – EatRight is the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ website, where they share science-based food and nutrition information.
- SkinnyTaste – Skinnytaste is a blog where you’ll find recipes for seasonal, whole, delicious, light and fresh meals for you and your whole family with useful nutrition information at the end of each recipe.
- Calorie King – Find nutrition facts for your favorite brands and fast-food restaurants in our trusted food database. track what you eat with our free online calorie counter and learn how to lose weight and keep it off.
- Weight Watchers – Best known for its weight loss program, Weight Watchers also has an awesome free recipe section that offers a ton of healthy recipes for all tastes.
- Nutrition Facts – Find out what the latest science is saying about your favorite foods to help you make the healthiest choices for you and your family.
- Atkins Diet Recipes – While you can sign up for the Atkins diet, the website also offers an excellent free low carb recipe archive.
- Fast Food Nutrition – Nutrition facts from the most popular fast food restaurants.
- The Nutrition Watchdog – If you’ve ever been confused about what foods help you lose weight, or gain; what to eat, what not to eat; what’s healthy, etc…. Nutrition Watchdog can help!
- Nutritionix – Nutritionix offers the largest verified database of nutrition information, and an app that allows you to instantly track what you’re eating.
- SFGate Healthy Eating – Great guide for overall health through nutrition. Find tips for preparing healthy dishes, improving diets, and eating right.
- Organic Facts – Organic Facts is a gateway to unbiased info on nutrition, benefits of food, teas, essential oils, oils, fruits, vegetables, and organic food and living.
- The Egg Nutrition Center – Nutritional data and benefits of eating more eggs n your daily diet.
- Radio Nutrition – Great site that helps consumers make informed and healthy food and diet choices.
- Marks Daily Apple – Daily musings on health, nutrition, fitness, the health industry and the low-carb, paleo, primal lifestyle.
- Eating Well – Find healthy, delicious recipes and menu ideas from our test kitchen cooks and nutrition experts at EatingWell magazine. Learn how to make healthier food choices every day.
- All Recipes – Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-to’s based on the food you love and the friends you follow.
- Tone it Up – Tone It Up is a community of millions of women who support and inspire each other to become the healthiest, happiest version of themselves!
- The Organic Dietician – The Organic Dietitian is a health and food Blog centered around Organic Living by Sara who is a registered dietitian, nutritionist and Certified LEAP therapist.
- Raw Food Solution – The raw food solution is all about the raw food diet and its potential for healing chronic illness. On this blog you will find articles about natural health, raw food recipes and raw food detox programs.
- Diet – The name says it all! This website gives you the perfect diet and nutrition tips you need to burn off that fat quickly.
Best Exercise & Fitness Websites
- Nerd Fitness – Nerd Fitness is a fitness website for nerds and average Joes. Helping you lose weight, get stronger, live better.
- Yoga Journal – The ultimate destination for yoga pose how-tos, practice videos, meditation tricks, healthy lifestyle tips and more.
- Fitness Magazine – Fitness Magazine offers a full range of exercise, healthy eating and general fitness content, as well as an excellent free video workout section.
- Fitness Blender – No blenders, but Fitness Blender is an awesome resource for free workout videos with new content being added all the time and catering to all fitness and ability levels.
- Muscle & Fitness – Muscle & Fitness is a great source for full workout plans and advice on building muscle, improving nutrition, and using supplements.
- HIIT Weekly – Awesome high intensity interval training workouts for women who want to lose weight and get fit.
- Femnique – Lots of great workouts and fitness tips.
- Spotebi – At Home Workout Routines & Workout Plans For Women | Nutrition + Healthy Lifestyle Advice
- Anytime Fitness Blog – Great resource for you to learn and expand your knowledge of nutrition, fitness, and health.
- Fitnessista – Healthy lifestyle blog emphasizing quick workouts, quick recipes and adventures as a wife and mom by a military wife, group fitness instructor and personal trainer.
Best Health & Wellbeing Websites
- Web MD – Web MD is the leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- Mayo Clinic – Mayo Clinic provides expert care to everyone to needs healing. Here, you can find an integrated clinical practice, education and research institution specializing in treating patients.
- Healthline – Healthline is committed to being your source for expert health guidance. A great resource for a wide variety of health-related issues and information.
- Thrive Global – Thrive Global was started by Ariana Huffington with the aim to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology.
- Men’s Health – Men’s Health is the brand men live by for fitness, nutrition, health, sex, style, grooming, tech, weight loss, and more.
- Everyday Health – Everyday Health inspires and empowers people to live their healthiest lives, every day, through trusted, medically reviewed information and expert health advice from the nation’s leading healthcare providers and patient advocates.
- Health – Get energizing workout moves, healthy recipes, and advice on losing weight and feeling great from Health.com. Find out how to manage diabetes and depression, prevent heart attacks, and more.
- VeryWell Health – Verywell is your destination for reliable, understandable, and credible health information and expert advice that always keeps why you came to us in mind.
- Mind Body Green – Lifestyle site dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life – mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- Natural Living Ideas – Not just health and wellness info, but general natural living tips, hacks, ideas and articles to enable you to live a more natural life.
- Wellness Mama – wellness mama is a great online source for healthy recipes, natural remedies, diy beauty products, and organization tips for moms and families.
- The Nourished Life – Browse dozens of recipes and diy tutorials covering health, beauty, remedies, and lifestyle tips and tricks. learn to live your best life and feel amazing from the inside out.
- Self Hacked – selfhacked is dedicated to supporting your health journey by providing you with the most cutting-edge, evidence-based information. join our community of health hackers today and start improving your wellness.
- Dr. Axe – Dr. Josh Axe is a doctor of natural medicine, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and author with a passion to help people get well using nutrition, natural remedies (including essential oils), healthy recipes and fitness.
- AZ Central Healthy Living – Looking to maintain a healthier lifestyle? Get useful information and tips on health, diet & nutrition, fitness, recreation and more.
Best Health & Fitness Pinterest Accounts to Follow
Again, don’t forget to bookmark this page and check back as we’ll be adding to the lists regularly.
The next hot list update will include our top recommended podcasts and Youtube channels!
Find This Post Useful?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating: / 5. Vote count:
Be the first to rate this post.