Claims and Common Uses:
- Possesses anti-mutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties
- Used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Beneficial in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, gallstones and liver disorders
- Fresh fruit from the rhizome will reduce swelling in recent bruises, wounds and insect bites
- May prevent heart disease and stroke by reducing cholesterol and preventing blood clots
- May prevent gallbladder disease
Parts Used: Rhizome
Side Effects and Warnings of Turmeric: High levels may result in ulcers
Find This Post Useful?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating: 5 / 5. Vote count: 1